Call at 020 8088 2088

Building and Content Insurance

Buildings are defined as “Anything on the premises that would normally be left behind if the property were Sold”. This generally includes sheds, swimming pools, walls, fitted furniture and all fittings and decorations. Contents can be defined as “anything you would normally take with you if the property were sold”.